We all love photography, but some of us have a passion for it(like me), photography is artistic, it is an art and the technology of producing images on photosensitive surfaces, and its digital counterpart.
We bloggers need quality photos to give more light on our blog posts and expatiate more on it, a great photo makes a blog post to look good. some are into food photography. To make a great photo you need a CAMERA, although some phones have a quality camera to make great pictures but not all, the pictures may even need to be edited before it will be sharp.
Cameras you can work with:
RICOH 500 GX
It’s a nice portable camera with the following features:
- Type: Rangefinder with electronic Aperture control.
- Film: 35mm. ASA 50-800
- Lens: Rikenon 1:2.8 / 40mm
- Shutter: Speeds 1 / 8 – 1 / 500 sec.
- Aperture: 1/2.8 – 1:16
- Exposure: manual shutter speed selection, aperture controlled by CdS-meter or manually.
- Battery: 1.35 volt mercury battery PX675
Dimensions: 111 × 71 × 56 mm
Weight: 420 g
Check out the camera, it is nice, fun and easy to use.
Canon EOS 550D
The canon camera is easy to carry about and it has the following features:
- 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 processor with ISO 100-6400 (Expansion to 12800)
- Continuous shooting at 3.7fps
- Full HD movie recording with manual control and selectable frame rates
- 7.7cm (3.0”) 3:2 Clear View LCD with 1,040k dots
- iFCL metering System with 63-zone Dual-layer Metering Sensor
- Quick Control screen to change shooting settings
- Exposure compensation +/-5 stops (although viewfinder scale is still +/-2 stops)
- Select maximum value for Auto ISO
- External Microphone socket
- Movie crop function
- Eye-Fi connected functions compatibility
Theses are the ones am familiar with, you can try others, they make great photos too. To make a photo look nice all you need is natural light(except you are in a closed area), avoid direct sunlight.apply flash when needed.