I assume you are on a weight loss routine, while on a weight loss routine there are certain rules you have to live by for the moment, no one is perfect in obeying the rules but everyone try’s to obey 65% of the rules, for you to lose weight you need to be determined, they say that determination is the key to success, if you are not determined to loss weight you will see your self going back to your old ways that makes you gain weight.
Weight loss is a journey of patience; you may not even see its results in 2 weeks some depending will show results after 4-6 months of effective practice. So you don’t have to worry.
Now lets count down to the almighty rules of weight loss which I know it works.
Related: Reasons you are not losing weight.
Rules of weight loss
- Eat more protein and fiber than carbs because protein is a good metabolism booster.
- Eat slow and often, when you eat your food slow you will know when your stomach is full and then you stop eating.
- Limit sugar intake and refined starch.
- Exercise everydays if possible do it for 30 minutes. Do it with endurance.
- Cook at home
- Don’t drink calories in the form of processed fruit, juice take fruits juices in a natural way. You can even make a healthy soymilk for your self at home.
- Stop drinking soda and other carbonated drinks for the moment, the gases contained in them bloats the stomach.
- Add protein and vegetables in every meal.
- Build muscle: Do an exercise that helps you build muscle, lift weight and strength train.
- Substitute any unhealthy favorite food with healthy ones.
- Eat good fats and avoid saturated fats in the form of perm kernel oil.
- Don’t skip breakfast: It is the food that will start the day for you.
- Don’t eat past 7:30
- Consider fruits for dinner.
- Eat more fruits and veggies than food
- Eat with a small plate.
- Don’t starve to loose weight.
- Drink lots of water it boosts metabolism.
- Plan your meal for every day.
- Sleep well.
- Be determined
- Enjoy yourself and be happy
- Stay positive
And you will loose weight, there are some reasons you are not losing weight check it out. I look forward to hearing your weight loss story and tips.