The other day i wrote on how to make tigernut milk, but today am writting about it’s benefits to health, eat more!
So many people eat tiger nut without knowing its medicinal value or even the nutrient it supplies the body with,but now we shall know the health benefits of tiger nuts.
|Milk gotten from tiger nuts is highly rich in protein and fiber which helps the body a lot.|
- Tiger nuts contain necessary essential minerals, calcium, iron and magnesium.
- It prevents constipation
- It contains enough protein and carbohydrate which helps to repair worn out tissues and energy.
- It contains a good quality of vitamin B which helps in developing the nervous system and helps to encourage the body to adapt to stress.
- The oil obtained from it has similar properties to olive oil,which aids in hair growth and development
- Tiger nuts gives a heating and drying action to the digestive system in general and this gives it the potency to alleviate flatulence.
- It supplies the body with enough quantity of vitamin E, very essential for fertility in both men and women.
- It prevents endomorphisms or fibrosis as well as blockage of the tip of the fallopian tube.
- The black species of the tiger nut is said to be an excellent medicine for breast lumps and cancer.it can also be used as rye compress and to bandage wounds.
- It is excellent for colitis and the juice is used as a liver tonic, heart stimulants, used to heal serious stomach pains,promotes normal menstruation, heals mouth,and gum ulcers.
- Milk gotten from tiger nut is high rich in fiber.